So What's the Secret?
Creating an effective Internet marketing strategy
is like building and flying a model airplane.
(1) You need to utilize numerous components to put it together.
(2) Then you need to let it fly.
(3) And then you need to adjust and monitor its course depending on how the plane (your Internet marketing strategy) is flying. You want your strategy to soar and succeed, not crash and burn!
Below is a list of some of the major components that help create a successful Internet marketing strategy:
- Strategic keyword research
- Optimized title tags & meta tags
- Appealing website design
- Appropriate photos
- Effective email marketing
- Excellent sales copy
- Good search engine optimized content for the search engines
- Motivating "call to action"
- Strategic link reputation & popularity
- Real testimonials
- Effective video
- Free local listings
- Free organic search listings
- Free lead generating strategies and publicity
- Effective follow-up protocols for prospects and customers
- Strategic and cost effective pay-per-click ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and others
- Good local reviews (your reputation plays a HUGE part in your success)
- Appropriate social media presence and marketing
- You, your passion, knowledge and follow through
- Ongoing analysis, management and monitoring
Ultimately you want a well thought out, unique and effective strategy that:
- Generates significant traffic
- Attracts the attention of your visitors
- Builds trust and confidence in your prospects mind (reviews and testimonials)
- Compels your visitors to contact you, subscribe to your newsletter or purchase your product or service
- Offers solutions to your prospect's problems, wants, and/or needs
- Has an effective sales process that works consistently and that you feel comfortably with
- Is realistic, doable, and something you are passionate and excited about &
- Creates a positive return on investment for you!!